Are You Dragonplay Material?
PHP Web Application Developer
- Proficiency in at least one modern language such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, Node.js,Codeigniter
- Proficiency in at least one modern MVC web development framework
- Proficient in a modern open-source relational database such as MySQL or Postgres
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
- Proficient in HTML, CSS
- Ability to do database design and modeling
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and writing code using classes
- Ability to write modular and clean code
Unity Mobile Developer
Dragonplay is seeking a Unity 3D Developer to join the team.
A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in Unity for iOS and Android.
This person will work in collaboration with a team of game designers, developers.
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
- Work within Unity to build robust game systems
- Implement systems for the games based on design specifications
- Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
- Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence
Server PHP Developer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain server side code for web\mobile based games
- Work on server side code written in PHP
- Analyze, identify, and eliminate bottlenecks and errors on the server side and ensure efficiency and reliability of code
- Contribute to the development of new/innovative game play features and interfaces
- 3 years of software development experience
- Experience with development tools including IDEs, debuggers, bug tracking and source control systems required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Game Development experience
- Distributed application (client/server) development experience
- DB: SQL (mySQL,SQL Server), NoSQL
- PHP: scripting on complex back end systems
- Comfort in unix/linux environments
- Agile work methodology
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming techniques and languages (in particular .NET(C#)/Java)
- Broad knowledge of various design patterns
- SVN, GIT or any other source control software
- Knowledge of database modelling including designing tables, keys, and indexes for maximum efficiency
- At least 2 years experience in object oriented programming (OOP, OOD) – Must
- Experience with ActionScript 3 – advantage
- Experience with Flash Builder or equivalent ActionScript editor- advantage
- Experience with the Starling framework or other game development engines (Unity, Cocos2D, libGDX, etc) – advantage.
- Understanding of game development concepts like shaders, textures and GPU usage – advantage
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English – advantage
- Problem solving capabilities – must
- A Portfolio that supports most of the above
- Proven experience of 2-5 years in QA.
- Proven experience with Client server environment Must!
- Proven experience with QA test writing (STP/STD/Etc).
- SQL Must!
- Gaming testing experience – Advantage
- Smart phones gaming testing environment (Android/iOS/WM/Flash) – Advantage
- Agile Scrum – Advantage
As a designer, you will design high quality UI and elements for our Games
Work with the Product Team to meet the goals of the game
Help drive the product forward from an art standard that is industry leading
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a designer
- Master with the Adobe creative suite. especially Photoshop and illustrator
- Strong graphic design skill, from concept art to production
- Takes initiative and has excellent communication skills
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Work well with people in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and is very organized
- Experience in Game design – Significant advantage
- Illustrator and Photoshop artist – Significant advantage
Support and Operation Specialist
- Response and assist users by e-mail and Facebook
- Upload of marketing assets to the company cloud server
- Operate and monitor the company’s campaigns
- Working closely with the company’s departments, including Marketing and Development teams
- Native English Speaker – Must!
- Technical orientation – Must.
- Basic knowledge in Web environment and social networks – Must.
- Good interpersonal skills and Service orientation.
- Good communication skills, Great team player
- Organized, responsible and dedicated
- With passion to the gaming industry
As a Producer you will take on the management of software projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope
- 3-4 years Software project management experience in mobile and web products
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (Scrum and Agile development methods) – must
- Experience in social games / gaming – significant advantage
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in risk management
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Decision making and conflict management abilities
- Planning and organizing skills
- A passion for games and / or interest in mobile gaming– an advantage
- Fluent English speaker
- The analyst will use analytical tools, data mining and business logic to consult the product team on various day to day and strategical game related aspects
- Monitor the company/products KPIs and ensure ongoing feedback to decision makers
- Define Reports and Dashboards for various business needs
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- BA in Economics / Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge
- At least 2 years of practical analytic experience in big data environments, preferably in gaming, software, internet, media or telecom industries
- Experience in data mining, testing, analysis and consumer experience optimization
- Experience working with statistical models, query tools and “Big Data” reporting
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Experience in designing and balancing game economy – a major advantage
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, highly organized and pays attention to details with excellent inter-personal relations