Are You Dragonplay Material?
The analyst will use analytical tools, data mining and business logic to consult the product team on various day to day and strategically game related aspects Monitor the company/ products KPIs and ensure ongoing feedback to decision makers Define Reports and Dashboards for various business.
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge.
- At least 2 years of practical analytic experience in big data environments, preferably in gaming, software, internet, media or telecom industries. Experience in data mining, testing, analysis and consumer experience optimization.
- Experience working with statistical models, query tools and Big Data. Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL. Passion for the gaming industry.
- Experience in designing and balancing game economy a major advantage.
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, highly
Organized and pays attention to details.
Understand the processes of what makes a game successful? Think you can lead a game project from start to end? Want to work in a fun environment? We make games – Don’t miss this opportunity!
For a successful gaming company in Tel Aviv we are looking for a Project Manager to matrix manage a team of professional developers.
This requires assertiveness, proven experience in managing an E2E process and the ability to deliver on time in a high pressure environment.
1-2 years Software project management experience in mobile and web products – Must
Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (Scrum and Agile development methods) – Must
Experience in social games / gaming environment and procedures – significant advantage
Proven experience in matrix management of development teams
Proven experience in risk management
Critical thinking, problem solving skills
Decision making and conflict management abilities
Planning and organizing skills
A passion for games and / or interest in mobile gaming– An advantage
Great inter-personal relations – Must
Scientific Games Interactive – a world leading Social Gaming developer – is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to work on a new, fast growing, high grossing, multi-platform successful Social Casino game.
Working on a small team of Product managers dedicated to the continuous development and live operations of the product. Driving continuous improvement of the KPI by analyzing gaps and designing product requirements and specifications for features and activities to improve the performance of the product.
Join a tightly-knit winning game team of some of the best talents in today’s gaming industry, located in the Bursa area in Ramat Gan. Be a part of a fast-paced work environment, focusing on achieving results, short time-to-market and driving excellence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and motivations, identify and fill KPI gaps and generate new ideas and solutions to fix problems and drive growth
- Design strategy and specifications for features and activities in the game
- Create buy-in for the product vision with the rest of the game team
- Work with the Development, Production, Marketing and Analytics teams to acquire coast estimation, forecast ROI, prioritize the roadmap and ensure the execution of all the improvements in the game
- Design and execute comprehensive testing strategies for features, activities and tweaks
- Keep up to date with the industry and competitors
- 3+ years of experience in Product or Monetization roles
- BSC in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or a similarly relevant degree
- MBA Degree– an advantage
- Experience in Web/Mobile/Casino industries – a must; Experience in Gaming industries – an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills – a must; background in analytics – an advantage
- Team player with strong people skills
- Great work ethics
- Great written and spoken English
- Ability to see the Big Picture while never losing sight of the details
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
- Experience working with agile development methodologies (scrum/Kanban/6 Sigma/etc)
- Personal affinity to video games – a strong advantage
Unity Mobile Developer
Scientific games is seeking a Senior Unity 3D Developer to join our team.
A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in Unity for iOS and Android.
This person will work in collaboration with a team of game designers, developers, analyst and product.
- Proven 2 years’ experience in Unity development for mobile
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
- Work within Unity to build robust game systems
- Implement systems for the games based on design specifications
- Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
- Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence
Dragonplay is looking for a talented designer.
As designer, you will design high quality UI and elements for our Games.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a UI designer.
Master with the Adobe creative suite. Especially Photoshop and illustrator.
Strong graphic design skill, from concept art to production.
Takes initiative and has excellent communication skills.
Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
Work well with people in a team environment.
Attention to details and organized
Experience in Game design – Significant advantage.
Illustrator and Photoshop artist – Significant advantage.
Server Developer PHP
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain server side code for web\mobile based games
- Work on server side code written in PHP
- Analyze, identify, and eliminate bottlenecks and errors on the server side and ensure efficiency and reliability of code
- Contribute to the development of new/innovative game play features and interfaces
- Required Experience:
- 3 years of software development experience
- Experience with development tools including IDEs, debuggers, bug tracking and source control systems required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Preferred Experience:
- Game Development experience
- Distributed application (client/server) development experience
- DB: SQL (mySQL,SQL Server), NoSQL
- PHP: scripting on complex back end systems
- Comfort in unix/linux environments
- Agile work methodology
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming techniques and languages (in particular .NET(C#)/Java)
- Broad knowledge of various design patterns
- SVN, GIT or any other source control software
Dragonplay is looking for QA Engineer.
Dragonplay, Tel-Aviv studio of SG interactive, a leading social casino game developer, recently announced as one of the top 2 in the market.
We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our team.
Proven experience of 2-5 years.
Smart phones gaming testing environment (Android/iOS/Flash).
Proven experience with QA test document writing (STP/STD) with and without specification.
MS SQL (Fair knowledge) – Must!
Client server testing – Must!
Gaming testing experience – Advantage.
Agile Scrum – Advantage.
Experience with Java – Advantage.
* Motivated to work in an intensive demanding environment
Scientific Games is looking for a talented Graphic Designer for our Games.
- Master with the Adobe creative suite
- Strong graphic design skill, from concept art to production.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Takes initiative and has excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details and organized
- 4 years’ experience
- Experience in gaming – Significant advantage.
Dragonplay is looking for a Marketing Artist!
As a designer, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials and online campaigns.
Work closely with the Content, Creative & Marketing team
Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule
Master with Adobe Creative Suite.
Strong graphic design and production design skills.
Excellent with composition, typography and use of color and light.
Fulfill several project request simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
Takes initiative and has excellent communication skill.
Work well with people in a team environment.
Attention to detail and very organized.
3 years’ of experience.
Gaming background – big advantage.
Portfolio is a must
- Marketing content writing
- Upload of marketing assets to the company cloud server.
- Operate and monitor the company’s campaigns.
- Working closely with the company’s marketing department and CRM
- Native English Speaker – Must!
- Marketing/sales orientation – Must.
- Basic knowledge in Web environment and social networks – Must.
- Good interpersonal skills and Service orientation.
- Good communication skills, Great team player
- Organized, responsible, creative and dedicate
The Technical Artist will help establish and sustain a pipeline for maintaining the mobile Graphical Assets. They will work with artists and programmers to ensure their work on PC transfers to mobile correctly. The Technical Artist will be responsible for within the Unity Editor, and for profiling the game. He or she will need to be able to identify problem areas and help create solutions for mobile.
• Expert experience in Unity Engine
• Moderate experience in a 2D package, preferably Photoshop.
• Basic knowledge of scripting (C#)
• Experience developing for the mobile platform
• Ability to profile using given tools and identify problem areas
• Ability to create and modify existing tools, scripts, or assets for mobile
• A mind for both artistic and technical workflows
• Ability to make critical artistic and process decisions to produce the best quality product
• Will work directly with Studio Director, Art Director, and Lead Programmer
to ensure quality product
• Ability to provide detailed information on status of game and builds.
- Unity Shader Writing and Lighting
• Testing and blending animations within Unity
• Help create/revise any necessary artwork in order to create the
highest quality real-time render possible
PPC Campaign Manager
The PPC campaign manager will be responsible for multiple high volume accounts, including campaign strategy, keyword research and bid management.
A successful candidate will have a hands-on approach will implement strategies that increase productivity and optimize campaigns in order to reach ROI targets.
- Managing daily campaign spend, making sure to be in line with targets and monthly budgets.
- Keeping up to date on the latest PPC strategies and technologies and assisting in improving solution offerings
- Collaborating with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
- Monitoring user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with key partners such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
- 1-3 years of PPC management experience
- Previous experience on advertising environments such as Facebook and Google Adwords” – An advantage.
- BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Social Media Marketing experience – Advantage
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must
- Passion for problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment
User Acquisition Manager
The User Acquisition manager, as part of the larger Marketing team within Scientific Games Interactive, is responsible for bringing in high quality users to our free to play games through acquisition and retargeting channels. The team manages and optimizes large scale acquisition and retargeting budgets as they work with key ad platform partners such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
Analyze performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly.
Develop innovative solutions
Collaborate with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners such as Apple, Facebook, Twitter and Google
Analyze and optimize ASO activity across different platforms
Desired Skills & Experience:
1+ years of experience in mobile user acquisition function (free to play mobile gaming preferred)
Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices.
BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
Display, SEM, Facebook advertising experience a must
Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
Consistent track record of exceeding targets
Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.