Are You Dragonplay Material?
The analyst will use analytical tools, data mining and business logic to consult the product team on various day to day and strategically game related aspects Monitor the company/ products KPIs and ensure ongoing feedback to decision makers Define Reports and Dashboards for various business.
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge.
- At least 2 years of practical analytic experience in big data environments, preferably in gaming, software, internet, media or telecom industries. Experience in data mining, testing, analysis and consumer experience optimization.
- Experience working with statistical models, query tools and Big Data. Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL. Passion for the gaming industry.
- Experience in designing and balancing game economy a major advantage.
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, highly
Organized and pays attention to details.
Junior Animation Artist
SG is looking for a talented junior Animation Artist to join our studio.
We’re looking for a team player that can create a high-quality 2D animations,
UI animation and productive marketing videos for our games.
* Proven Experience in After Effects – Required.
* Experience in Adobe CS package, After Effects, Animate CC, Photoshop, flash
* 1-2 years’ experience as an animator.
* A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill – Required.
* Understanding of design principles.
* Experience in making promotional videos.
* Proven experience in Unity animation- Advantage.
* Experience working with sound effects and basic sound mixing – Advantage.
* ability to learn new animation tools
The Senior DevOps and Site Reliability Engineer will be part of a small but global, highly technical team working on high-volume, high-revenue, cross-platform social games. This role will be responsible for uptime and all aspects of our infrastructure, including scripting and automation, public-cloud, load-balancer and NoSQL administration, network/security/storage/systems infrastructure, capacity planning, monitoring and performance analysis.
Essential Job Functions:
·Plan, create, and manage all aspects of production infrastructure and services for new products
·Work on day-to-day operations of existing infrastructure to ensure stability across existing products
·Metric and data acquisition and basic analysis (regexp parsing, etc)
·Set up and maintain monitoring and analytic systems, integrating into applications as required
·Performance tuning of web applications, including databases and other related technology
·Troubleshoot production and development issues across the whole stack
·Assist in rollout and deployment of new features and productions to facilitate our rapid and constant growth
·Work with front and back-end developers to facilitate continuous integration and automated deployments
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 4+ years applicable experience
· Minimum of 4+ years of hands-on experience with Linux systems administration in a web-centric environment
·2+ years scripting in shell, python, perl, etc.
·1+ years of experience administering public cloud
·RHEL or CentOS administration
·AWS administration experience
·NoSQL administration experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
·Working knowledge and experience using a scripting language for systems administration (ideally python)
·Strong working knowledge of Linux systems and common applications: MySQL, Apache, kickstart, etc.
·Functional understanding of common enterprise datacenter technologies like DHCP, DNS, NTP, LDAP, SNMP, SMTP
·Broad understanding of server, network, and storage technologies, and how these interact and relate to application performance and stability
·Solid understanding of system performance metrics and how they relate to application performance
·Experience with open source monitoring and alerting systems (nagios, cacti, etc)
·Well-rounded understanding of TCP/IP, including subnetting, routing, load balancing and security
·Demonstrated experience implementing or maintaining a system configuration automation infrastructure (puppet, chef, cfengine)
·Relevant understanding of current and future trends and technologies relating to the web, cloud/virtualization, the datacenter, and networking
Scientific Games Interactive – a world leading Social Gaming developer – is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to work on a new, fast growing, high grossing, multi-platform successful Social Casino game.
Working on a small team of Product managers dedicated to the continuous development and live operations of the product. Driving continuous improvement of the KPI by analyzing gaps and designing product requirements and specifications for features and activities to improve the performance of the product.
Join a tightly-knit winning game team of some of the best talents in today’s gaming industry, located in the Bursa area in Ramat Gan. Be a part of a fast-paced work environment, focusing on achieving results, short time-to-market and driving excellence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and motivations, identify and fill KPI gaps and generate new ideas and solutions to fix problems and drive growth
- Design strategy and specifications for features and activities in the game
- Create buy-in for the product vision with the rest of the game team
- Work with the Development, Production, Marketing and Analytics teams to acquire coast estimation, forecast ROI, prioritize the roadmap and ensure the execution of all the improvements in the game
- Design and execute comprehensive testing strategies for features, activities and tweaks
- Keep up to date with the industry and competitors
- 3+ years of experience in Product or Monetization roles
- BSC in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or a similarly relevant degree
- MBA Degree– an advantage
- Experience in Web/Mobile/Casino industries – a must; Experience in Gaming industries – an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills – a must; background in analytics – an advantage
- Team player with strong people skills
- Great work ethics
- Great written and spoken English
- Ability to see the Big Picture while never losing sight of the details
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
- Experience working with agile development methodologies (scrum/Kanban/6 Sigma/etc)
- Personal affinity to video games – a strong advantage
Unity Mobile Developer
Scientific games is seeking a Senior Unity 3D Developer to join our team.
A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in Unity for iOS and Android.
This person will work in collaboration with a team of game designers, developers, analyst and product.
- Proven 2 years’ experience in Unity development for mobile
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
- Work within Unity to build robust game systems
- Implement systems for the games based on design specifications
- Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
- Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence
As a Project Manager you will take on the management of software projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope
2-3 years Software project management experience in mobile and web products
Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (Scrum and Agile development methods) – Must
Experience in social games / gaming – significant advantage
Has the ability to provide daily / weekly status of multiple projects and activities to the stakeholders
Proven experience in risk management
Critical thinking, problem solving skills
Planning and organizing skills
A passion for games and / or interest in mobile gaming– an advantage
Great inter-personal relations – Must