Are You Dragonplay Material?
The analyst will use analytical tools, data mining and business logic to consult the product team on various day to day and strategically game related aspects Monitor the company/ products KPIs and ensure ongoing feedback to decision makers Define Reports and Dashboards for various business.
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge.
- At least 2 years of practical analytic experience in big data environments, preferably in gaming, software, internet, media or telecom industries. Experience in data mining, testing, analysis and consumer experience optimization.
- Experience working with statistical models, query tools and Big Data. Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL. Passion for the gaming industry.
- Experience in designing and balancing game economy a major advantage.
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, highly
Organized and pays attention to details.
As a Project Manager you will take on the management of software projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope
2-3 years Software project management experience in mobile and web products
Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (Scrum and Agile development methods) – Must
Experience in social games / gaming – significant advantage
Has the ability to provide daily / weekly status of multiple projects and activities to the stakeholders
Proven experience in risk management
Critical thinking, problem solving skills
Planning and organizing skills
A passion for games and / or interest in mobile gaming– an advantage
Great inter-personal relations – Must
Scientific Games Interactive – a world leading Social Gaming developer – is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to work on a new, fast growing, high grossing, multi-platform successful Social Casino game.
Working on a small team of Product managers dedicated to the continuous development and live operations of the product. Driving continuous improvement of the KPI by analyzing gaps and designing product requirements and specifications for features and activities to improve the performance of the product.
Join a tightly-knit winning game team of some of the best talents in today’s gaming industry, located in the Bursa area in Ramat Gan. Be a part of a fast-paced work environment, focusing on achieving results, short time-to-market and driving excellence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and motivations, identify and fill KPI gaps and generate new ideas and solutions to fix problems and drive growth
- Design strategy and specifications for features and activities in the game
- Create buy-in for the product vision with the rest of the game team
- Work with the Development, Production, Marketing and Analytics teams to acquire coast estimation, forecast ROI, prioritize the roadmap and ensure the execution of all the improvements in the game
- Design and execute comprehensive testing strategies for features, activities and tweaks
- Keep up to date with the industry and competitors
- 3+ years of experience in Product or Monetization roles
- BSC in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or a similarly relevant degree
- MBA Degree– an advantage
- Experience in Web/Mobile/Casino industries – a must; Experience in Gaming industries – an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills – a must; background in analytics – an advantage
- Team player with strong people skills
- Great work ethics
- Great written and spoken English
- Ability to see the Big Picture while never losing sight of the details
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
- Experience working with agile development methodologies (scrum/Kanban/6 Sigma/etc)
- Personal affinity to video games – a strong advantage
Unity Mobile Developer
Scientific games is seeking a Senior Unity 3D Developer to join our team.
A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in Unity for iOS and Android.
This person will work in collaboration with a team of game designers, developers, analyst and product.
- Proven 2 years’ experience in Unity development for mobile
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
- Work within Unity to build robust game systems
- Implement systems for the games based on design specifications
- Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
- Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence
The Senior DevOps and Site Reliability Engineer will be part of a small but global, highly technical team working on high-volume, high-revenue, cross-platform social games. This role will be responsible for uptime and all aspects of our infrastructure, including scripting and automation, public-cloud, load-balancer and NoSQL administration, network/security/storage/systems infrastructure, capacity planning, monitoring and performance analysis.
Essential Job Functions:
·Plan, create, and manage all aspects of production infrastructure and services for new products
·Work on day-to-day operations of existing infrastructure to ensure stability across existing products
·Metric and data acquisition and basic analysis (regexp parsing, etc)
·Set up and maintain monitoring and analytic systems, integrating into applications as required
·Performance tuning of web applications, including databases and other related technology
·Troubleshoot production and development issues across the whole stack
·Assist in rollout and deployment of new features and productions to facilitate our rapid and constant growth
·Work with front and back-end developers to facilitate continuous integration and automated deployments
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 4+ years applicable experience
· Minimum of 4+ years of hands-on experience with Linux systems administration in a web-centric environment
·2+ years scripting in shell, python, perl, etc.
·1+ years of experience administering public cloud
·RHEL or CentOS administration
·AWS administration experience
·NoSQL administration experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
·Working knowledge and experience using a scripting language for systems administration (ideally python)
·Strong working knowledge of Linux systems and common applications: MySQL, Apache, kickstart, etc.
·Functional understanding of common enterprise datacenter technologies like DHCP, DNS, NTP, LDAP, SNMP, SMTP
·Broad understanding of server, network, and storage technologies, and how these interact and relate to application performance and stability
·Solid understanding of system performance metrics and how they relate to application performance
·Experience with open source monitoring and alerting systems (nagios, cacti, etc)
·Well-rounded understanding of TCP/IP, including subnetting, routing, load balancing and security
·Demonstrated experience implementing or maintaining a system configuration automation infrastructure (puppet, chef, cfengine)
·Relevant understanding of current and future trends and technologies relating to the web, cloud/virtualization, the datacenter, and networking
UI Graphic Designer
Dragonplay is looking for a talented UI designer.
As UI designer, you will design high quality UI and elements for our Games.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a UI designer.
Master with the Adobe creative suite. Especially Photoshop and illustrator.
Strong graphic design skill, from concept art to production.
Takes initiative and has excellent communication skills.
Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
Work well with people in a team environment.
Attention to details and organized
Experience in Game design – Significant advantage.
Illustrator and Photoshop artist – Significant advantage.
Senior Video Artist
Senior Video Artists are responsible for re-purposing and modifying existing in-game art to produce complex videos, gameplay/app trailers, animations, and other forms of live video content. Senior Video Artists are also expected to serve as a mentor to younger artists and have expert artistic abilities in drawing, rendering, graphic design, layout, color theory, character design, and animation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Strong Adobe After Effects skills, ideally with demonstrable experience in motion graphics.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques.
- Mentor junior artists within the studio.
- Good understanding of video formats, compression techniques and format requirements.
- Create exemplary art in regards to character design, color theory, layout, text treatment, and animation ability.
- Re-purposing and modifying existing art assets to create compelling and engaging content.
- Work closely with fellow Artists, and the Art Manager, producing high-quality art in an iterative process.
- Demonstrate excellent file structure and organization
- Display a high degree of professionalism at all times, accepting critique from team members.
- Show efficiency in self-managing time with a reasonable degree of accountability and minimal instruction
- Working with in-game assets to create “polished” gameplay videos.
- Creating video ads for 3rd party networks.
- Working with marketing team to conceptualize and produce custom animations.
- Contribute to the art team in developing visual assets and to optimize production work flow.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 5 years previous experience as a Motion Graphics Designer or Video artist.
- Proficient in After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to storyboard and “pre-render” concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of how to design art for various themes and games.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Solid traditional drawing and rendering abilities
- Ability to optimize art and animation for various devices/outputs.
- Samples of work (AVI, MP4, or website)
The Live Game Coordinator works with the Executive Producer, Product Manager, and Marketing Manager to facilitate the technical implementation of in game events, promotions, content releases, and features in the live game environment. They also work closely with QA to facilitate the movement of events through our environments from development to production. They use MySql Databases, NoSql Databases, and administrative tools while working off schedules provided to them by the game team. This individual must be detail orientated, have experience with database administration, and flexible with hours as events occur throughout the day. This person is responsible for ensuring all the events and updates to be released go out on time. A background in quality assurance is highly recommended.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure the successful launch of in game events, promotions, new content, and features in the live game environment
- Ensure that all software is working as intended through rigorous, detailed testing
- Set up store logic and sales through admin tools
- Document and maintain the status of all live events and slot releases
- Communicate with the EP, PM, and Marketing Manager of issues in the live game
- Provide feedback for continuous test improvement
- Submit and track any product issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues
- Escalate projects as assigned
- Document processes and configuration for future reference
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Strong sense of responsibility, professionalism and attention to details
- Experience with database administration and data entry
- Proficient understanding of software test methodologies/procedures and the overall product development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Efficiently regulate and prioritize tasks
- Meet quick deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong technical knowledge of computers or troubleshooting computer problems
- 2+ years of quality assurance – Recommended
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant experience – Recommended
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain server side code for web\mobile based games
- Work on server side code written in PHP
- Analyze, identify, and eliminate bottlenecks and errors on the server side and ensure efficiency and reliability of code
- Contribute to the development of new/innovative game play features and interfaces
- Required Experience:
- 3 years of software development experience
- Experience with development tools including IDEs, debuggers, bug tracking and source control systems required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Preferred Experience:
- Game Development experience
- Distributed application (client/server) development experience
- DB: SQL (mySQL,SQL Server), NoSQL
- PHP: scripting on complex back end systems
- Comfort in unix/linux environments
- Agile work methodology
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming techniques and languages (in particular .NET(C#)/Java)
- Broad knowledge of various design patterns
- SVN, GIT or any other source control software
Dragonplay is looking for QA Engineer.
Dragonplay, Tel-Aviv studio of SG interactive, a leading social casino game developer, recently announced as one of the top 2 in the market.
We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our team.
Proven experience of 2-5 years.
Smart phones gaming testing environment (Android/iOS/Flash).
Proven experience with QA test document writing (STP/STD) with and without specification.
MS SQL (Fair knowledge) – Must!
Client server testing – Must!
Gaming testing experience – Advantage.
Agile Scrum – Advantage.
Experience with Java – Advantage.
* Motivated to work in an intensive demanding environment
User Acquisition Manager
The User Acquisition manager, as part of the larger Marketing team within Scientific Games Interactive, is responsible for bringing in high quality users to our free to play games through acquisition and retargeting channels. The team manages and optimizes large scale acquisition and retargeting budgets as they work with key ad platform partners such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
Analyze performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly.
Develop innovative solutions
Collaborate with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners such as Apple, Facebook, Twitter and Google
Analyze and optimize ASO activity across different platforms
Desired Skills & Experience:
1+ years of experience in mobile user acquisition function (free to play mobile gaming preferred)
Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices.
BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
Display, SEM, Google Adwords, advertising experience a must.
Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
Consistent track record of exceeding targets
Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
Junior Animation Artist
We’re looking for a team player that can create a high-quality 2D Game & UI animation
and videos for our games.
* Proven experience in Unity animation– Required.
* 2 years’ experience as an animator.
* Experience in Adobe CS package, Animate CC, After Effects, Photoshop, Flash
* A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill – Required.
* Experience in making promotional videos.
* Ability to learn new animation tools
* Great team member!