Enter the main lobby with your Dragonplay username & password. If this is your first time playing a Dragonplay game, you can register by entering a username & password. After you have logged in, you will enter the bingo lobby, where you’ll be able to purchase bingo cards, dauber points and coins.
Your objective is to complete the designated pattern for the game you play. Dragonplay Bingo is played with a 5-in-a-row pattern, meaning that the first player to get a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line on their bingo card wins. Of course, as you progress up the levels, the patterns will become more challenging – but the prizes more rewarding!
The Lobby screen
From here you can access the bingo games, make adjustments to settings, buy Coins, Diamonds or earn Coins and receive or send messages to friends.
The Game screen
Every Bingo game has its own unique theme. The first thing you’ll notice when you enter a game is your Bingo card in the center. If you’ve purchased additional cards, you’ll find their icons to the left of the card you’re playing. You can always switch cards by scrolling down the screen or by clicking on a specific card. On the top right corner you will find the designated pattern you need to achieve, the prize, and the poer-up bar.The power up bar fills up whenever you daub a number correctly, and grants you extra bonuses, such as filling your row with an extra free spot, bonus coins or doubling your XP gained from daubing. The bingo balls will appear on the top left of your screen. On the top of the screen, from left to right, you will see your amount of Diamonds, Coins and current rank. Notice that on the card you will have several “stars” under the numbers – these are bonus spots, and you will get bonus points for hitting that number.
The Bingo Card
Your card has 25 numbers, from 1 through 75, arranged in five vertical and five horizontal rows. The center square is marked as a free space. At the top of these vertical columns you’ll see the letters B, I, N, G, and O. Below each of these letters are vertical rows with five numbers from the following groups: between 1-15 in the B column, 16-30 in the I column, 31-45 in the N column, 46-60 in the G column, and 61-75 in the O column. The highest number used in 75 ball bingo is, of course, 75.
First set your desired bet by pressing ‘Coins’ and ‘Lines’, then press ‘Spin’ to spin the wheels or tap on the reels area.
- ‘Lines’ – Select the desired number of playing lines for the next spin.
- ‘Coins’ – Select the number of coins played on each line.
- ‘Spin’- Starts spinning the wheels.
- ‘Max Lines’ – Sets the pay lines to the maximum and starts the spinning.
- ‘Settings’- View or change a variety of game options such as sounds and music.
- ‘Payout’- view all winning possibilities in the payout table.
- ‘Buy’- Allow quick access to the purchase page.
- ‘Auto Spins’- open a tab where you can choose from the following options: 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, 200 Auto Spins, pressing each will start the wheels spinning in the amount that was chosen.
- ‘Stop’ – opens only while in the status of ‘Auto Spins’, pressing this will stop ‘Auto spins’.
- ‘Quick Spin’ – when checked animation of wheels will be shorter.
Rules and Payouts
Each slot can have different payout tables and different rules for winning combinations and special bonuses.
Play any of the slots at Wild Bingo to increase your experience and ranking