Live Holdem Testyers
Want to be the first to test our upcoming versions and try out new and exciting features?
Become a Beta Tester!
How to become a tester?
How do I become a beta tester for Live Hold’em Pro?
If you use Live Hold’em Poker Pro for Android and would like to participate in our Beta Testers Program, complete the following steps:
1. Join the Live Hold’em Poker Pro’s Android Beta Testers Google Group.
2. Click “Become a Beta tester” at the Play Store to enable beta downloads (you are required to join the Google Group before becoming a tester).
3. Download Live Holdem Pro from the Play Store in order to make sure that you have the latest version installed on your device.
4. Turn on Automatic Updates (to verify that you always have the latest Beta version installed on your device).
How to Leave the program
How to leave the Live Hold’em Poker Pro Beta Testers Program:
To stop using the beta version of Live Hold’em Poker Pro, complete the following steps:
1. Leave the beta program by tapping Leave the test at the Play Store.
2. Uninstall the test version of Live Hold’em Poker Pro from your Android.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, you will no longer be considered as a Beta Tester.
Make sure to install our latest version of Live Hold’em Poker Pro for Android app from the Play Store.